l assist in the promotion of the vision and mission of HKJA, especially in the areas of membership, trade union, press freedom and media education.
l organise and carry out publicity campaigns and project
l handle media and public enquiries
l assist the General Secretary in the management of the office of HKJA
l other duties as directed by the Executive Committee of HKJA
· Degree holder (preferably in Communications or Journalism)
· At least 3 years’ experience in media industry
· Strong media connection and keen interest in press freedom issues and trade union work
· Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (fluency in Putonghua an advantage)
· Fluency in using MS Office
· Energetic, self-motivated, and good communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Willingness to work irregular hours if required
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. We also offer MPF, annual leave and medical insurance. Interested parties please send your full CV together with a personal statement (up to 500 words) to [email protected].
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed within 3 months after the recruitment closes.