Membership Renewal Guidelines
A. Documents Required
- Your business card, staff card and a passport photo (soft or hard copy)
- Please provide copies of your latest published articles. Printed version, photocopy version or link will be fine. Freelance journalists please provide income proof and your latest published articles.
- For students, please provide a photocopy of your student card.
B. Membership and 2022-23 Membership Fee
- For Full / Associate / PR member renewing membership, the yearly subscription for 2022-23 is HK$200. Student membership is HK$50.
C. Press Card
- A Full Member can apply for the HKJA Press Card and IFJ Press Card, subjected to the approval of the Executive Committee.
- For HKJA Press Card, the application fee is HK$50 and a JPEG format digital photograph is required. Please contact us for the application form.
- For IFJ Press Card, the application fee is HK$600. Please submit a JPEG format digital photograph and your HKID Card photocopy together with the application form. Please contact us for the form.
D. Terms & Conditions
- Members should abide by the rules set out in the HKJA constitution.
- Members should provide all the necessary documents together with the application form (please refer to the Guideline A).
- HKJA reserves the right to reject any application for membership renewal, HKJA Press Card and/ or IFJ Press Card for any or no reason.
Applicants may scroll below to fill the online application form.
Or you may click here to download the membership renewal form, and post the completed form to: Hong Kong Journalists Association, Flat A, 15/F., Henfa Comm. Building 348-350 Lockhart Road Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Membership Renewal Form
(Please complete in English BLOCK letters)