Membership Renewal Guidelines
- Documents Required
- Your business card and a passport photo (soft or hard copy)
- For freelance journalists, please provide copies of your latest published articles. Printed version, photo
copy version or link will be fine.
- For students, please provide a photocopy of your student card.
- Membership and 2019-20 Discounted Membership Fee
- Membership year commences on 1 September and ends on 31 August of the following year.
- For Full/Associate/PR member renewing membership, the annual subscription for 2019-2020 is $80. Student membership is $20.
- Please pay the membership fee only after the application is approved.
- Press Card
- A Full Member can apply for the HKJA Press Card and IFJ Press Card, subjected to the approval of the Executive Committee.
- For HKJA Press Card, the application fee is $50 and a JPEG format digital photograph is required. Please contact us for the application form.
- For IFJ Press Card, the application fee is HK$600. Please submit a JPEG format digital photograph and your HKID Card photocopy together with the application form. Please contact us for the form.
- Terms & Conditions
- Members should abide by the rules set out in the HKJA constitution.
- Members should provide all the necessary documents together with the application form (please refer to the Guideline I)
- HKJA reserves the right to reject any application for membership renewal, HKJA Press Card and/ or
IFJ Press Card for any or no reason.
Or you click here to download the membership renewal form, and post the completed form to: Hong Kong Journalists Association, Flat A, 15/F., Henfa Comm. Building 348-350 Lockhart Road Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Membership Renewal Form
(Please complete in English BLOCK letters)